piątek, 1 lutego 2008

netspend cash loans

As long as I have acceptable identification, would I have been within my rights to refuse to give them my SS# and occupation?
If you have any reasons to believe that the fee charged by a credit repair company was too high, and or it's services were misrepresented, please let us know if would like your situtation to be referred for investigation by filling out the form below bla bla...
First Tennessee...opened 2000...status="open/current, was past due 60days"...60 days as of 9-2002, 30days as of 8-2002, 11-2001, 4-2001...high balance 844, limit 500...paid this off yet it is not reflected on report
(Netspend cash loans) The few times lately when I haven't had a fax number, I've sent ltrs by CRRR.
and Chase.That that was pretty darn nifty - might even use the card for a tank of gas now.
I sent my ITS last Thursday and assume they will fold relatively soon or I will be heading to court.

Brak komentarzy: