piątek, 1 lutego 2008

same day cash advance

Looking for some furniture and need them to pull eq. Checked the sites, but found no info.
Can they put an end to it and say 'no more disputing, we've already verified this'.
Someone paid for a medical test using my insurance card, and then never paid the co-payment .
(Same day cash advance) Then of course, you sell the house, or get a tenant/buyer at full market value with a downpayment large enough to get most of your investment back.
Oh, in case you thought appraisals meant something, I negoitiated a house where the seller had a recent appraisal valuing his house for 180K.
Radi8 gave a good answer, but I have always heard that creditors are very unlikely to work with you if the account is current.
I think he was referring to the FICO difference between his Equifax and Experian reports.....
I decided to start with my TU report that indicates a Tax Lien from August 1993.

Brak komentarzy: