piątek, 1 lutego 2008

forum offer bad cedit personal loan

I never thought I would see the day. APPROVED for GOLD. WOW! EXP = 660.... 1 Paid Collection....4 recent Inqs
I like them also, and beginning to like them more and more each day! Everytime I call, they are very nice.
I have been of no help in this post, but at least I can say 'HI' to you and your lovely wife.
(Forum offer bad cedit personal loan) I pulled TU from their website. I think you just log in, then look for a link where you can "buy new report" or something to that effect. So if you've already put all your info in, you wont have to re-enter it. But I'm a newbie, and dont have experience with the other websites other than TU. Hope that helps guide you somewhat.
I shot off a letter to equifax last night.....saying it is reprting wrong- never charged off- lets see if that works.......hopefully worse case sceniero- it will go back to IIBK and I will just hold for the next 15 months..
Second, and I'll try to keep this short, I've had items deleted from my reports. The only negative item reporting is Crapone. I have a loan with Roadloans with a HIGH apr and two secured cards. The car loan is 8 months old, Orchard 6 months, and B of A 2 months. I would like to refinance the loan but cannot afford anymore inquiries. What can I do?

Brak komentarzy: