piątek, 1 lutego 2008

refinance car loan affect credit

I've been on hold just now with R for 23 minutes--bizzare during reg hours on a Thursday...no indication of how much longer the hold will be either, and I need to leave..
In my personal experience, this has been the single most powerful tool I've had in effectively dealing with some of the CA's.
"save the environment" rally.....packed with hydrocarbon-spewing Buses and vans.
(Refinance car loan affect credit) This is hilarious. I went to iplace.com and called up the number. They answered as consumerinfo.com. I said privacyguard said it was their fault because the inquiries were down as iplace.com. The lady on the other end said hold on let me transfer you over to the privacyguard department. LOL LOL LOL. PG told me they had nothing to do with iplace and it was their competition yet they TRANSFERED me over. hahaha. I have it all on tape. The pg supervisor treated me like I was a moron. She also kept changing her story. I HAVE IT ALL ON TAPE HAHAHA.
:::::: freeze that account, deny access, lose it, whatever it takes:::::::

Brak komentarzy: