piątek, 1 lutego 2008

automated credit cashnetusa paydayadv

I�m added as joint user on cousin account with DMB year ago, at time when I didn�t have SSN.
My point is that if you have already opened an account, you mite as well leave it open.
4) Send 2nd validation request after 30 days and no validation response
(Automated credit cashnetusa paydayadv) Marlin's ultimate goal of total client satisfaction will be achieved by offering a fair price for bad debt receivables, ensuing that as owners of the debt we effect collections in such a manner as to minimize complaints, enhance the perception of our clients so they will not be at a disadvantage in a competitive environment, and to address client inquiries immediately and from the perspective of knowledge of the industry.
The fin. co. getting the money is not the probelm in my case; it is when they posted it apparently. I kind of stuck at a brick wall with these people, but working at it. Company polices etc. My real question is the charge off; and what it really means with regard to the fin. co. still receiving money regularly and how they consider it a charge off. I thought it meant this loan was a complete loss - as in bad debt, when it's not
Sadly, if you read the letter you received with the offer, it tells you the limit, how much it can/will be increased to, etc...

Brak komentarzy: