niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

sjm marketing

The SOL for NJ is 6 years was reporting the same account all over again and experian has a date of deletion posted as 2009!
Also, I didn't even realize there was an annual fee of $59 until I got the first statement. I don't like paying annual fees unless they're tied to a rewards program of some kind. At least my Chevron card doesn't have an annual fee!
On the bk7 paperwork, if I dispute a certain amount of claims, will the trustee request another meeting after the dispute has been resolved?
(Sjm marketing) Glad to have you back! Can you do something about Degafan? She won't stop talking about that icky canned meat. hehehehe
Also send a copy of the envelope it came in, lest the CRA respond with
I've gotten 4 deletions in the past month by disputing the date of delinquency/late payments with Experian......

Brak komentarzy: