niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

mortgage loan with a 635 credit score

It was so bad when we worked there that we weren't allowed to use our phones to call ext.
Other health-care competitors are exploiting new technology before the heavy competition moves in.
Took about 6 weeks of calling and writing to get it removed but it's gone.
(Mortgage loan with a 635 credit score) A shame, that is, when a person volunteers to defend our country, and
I am glad that we are presented with the opportunity to make these decisions, though...for that I am grateful!!
I went to a dealer...brought my reports in and specified I didnt want an inquiry done.
I had your same situation and kept trying and applying for different cards hoping I might get lucky. No dice. In fact, my score just kept going lower with every inquiry. The best thing for you to do is dispute and dispute and wait. Note that your score will go down initially after you remove some of these items. But, you will better off in the long run.
I have had it with Citibank and EX!!! I have an account which came off my report in 6/02 . I sent a verification letter, 30 day follow up, and 60 day follow up with NO answer. I sent all these letter w/ the CMRR slips to EX. NO answer. I caller EX who said they would remove it. All they did was re-investigate and Citibank verified it again! I am going in circles here. What is the next step?

Brak komentarzy: