czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

americash loan stores

Breeze, believe me it's Cap1 who gave the CA your address.
Even though you are in a community property state, the legal separation should prevent anyone going after any of your STBx's assets. Creditors are a different matter. If you incurred the debts while married, then creditors could go after the STBX for repayment of a 'community debt'.
Does anyone else have accounts with First USA that were discharged in a bankruptcy? If so, how are they reporting those accounts? Also, does anyone have the name or address of someone in First USA's legal department. It looks like they will be receiving a certified letter from me soon regarding the non-permissible purpose inquiries and the inaccurate reporting.
(Americash loan stores) Minolta Maxxum $299 warranty
Exp has 4 inquiries in last 6 months, Eq 0 and TU 2...
To be honest... my DW and I decided a Pre-Nup was a GOOD idea... mainly because she knew how hard i worked to get my credit good and get my assets where they have to be... She realizes that even though we are married, the way life works is that YOU NEVER KNOW, and she wouldnt want tu ruin all I worked for if anything did happen.

Brak komentarzy: